Less cost, more control
Run at lower costs than low-volume LED1 in both monochrome and color. Use only half the energy per page3 and gain control over your printing costs with HP SmartTracker software.
Spesifikasi HP PageWide XL 3900 Multifunction Printer – (6CC85A)
- 8 GB DDR3
- Internal Storage:
- 1 x 500 GB HDD, self-encrypted with AES-256
- Print quality (best)
- Color: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print technology:
- HP PageWide Technology
- Number of print cartridges:
- 4 (1 x 400-ml per color)
- Ink types:
- Pigment-based (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- Line accuracy:
- Scan resolution, optical:
- 1200 dpi
- Scanner type:
- 36-in (91-cm) CIS scanner
- Media types:
- Bond and recycled papers, poster papers, polypropylene, tyvek papers, matte film
- Printing path:
- HP SmartStream software (optional), HP Click printing software, HP Universal Print Driver (HP-GL/2 and PS), HP PageWide XL print drivers (PDF, HP-GL/2, and PS)
- Connectivity, standard:
- TCP/IP, BootP/DHCP, USB 2.0 host (certified)
- Print languages:
- HP-GL/2, TIFF, JPEG
- Power consumption:
- 0.4 kW (typical); 0.7 kW (max printing); 108.4 W (ready); < 1 W (< 4.6 W with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep)
- Operating humidity range:
- 20 to 80% RH, depending on media type
1Printing up to 6 D/A1 pages/minute, the HP PageWide XL 3900 Multifunction Printer is faster than alternative low-volume LED printers and MFPs (under 6 D/A1 pages/minute) as of November, 2018. Operational costs for printers based on low-volume LED technology under $20,000 USD in the market as of January, 2019. Operational costs consist of supplies and service costs. For testing criteria, see www.hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims.
2Learn more at www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
3Conclusions based on internal HP testing for a specific use scenario. Comparable printers using LED technology based on LED printers capable of printing 4-6 D/A1 pages per minute and which represent more than 80% of the share of mid-volume LED printers in the US and Europe according to IDC as of November, 2018. For testing criteria, see www.hp.com/go/pagewidexlclaims.